Monday, June 13, 2005

 

Essay crisis

Not words I've used for some time but I'm creeping towards one. For just the same reasons as 16 years ago... too much diligent reading and preparation, not enough writing; an available all day party at Cowley Road Carnival on prime essay day and some sterling displacement activity this evening.

I'm not even sure why I haven't got started since I'm rather hooked with the whole topic of what makes power legitimate and surprised by it (I never expected to agree with Marx).

It isn't going to stop me heading to bed with a trashy thriller though. I watched Grease about 9 times in the run up to my O levels, read Gone with the Wind before A levels and Lord of the Rings (all three parts) before finals. It's just the latest in a long pattern which has also left me with very tidy desks (if in turmoil, tidy).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?