Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Had to laugh

At the weekend I reflected on how much of a cliche "life is so hectic" has become and vowed to slow down (though please don't get the idea that I listen to the royal family on these matters). At 6.15pm today I got to my 'to do' list for the first time, to check what had been put aside to solve various crises and dash between meetings.

And worst of all... at 4.45pm I got a call from the MD's PA to ask whether I would be coming along to the 4.30pm meeting that I had organised with him and others. That I had completely forgotten about it was bad enough, but the reason for the meeting? To present my proposal for improving our company's 'late to meetings' culture. I had to laugh.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?